Bhimrao Ambedkar was the Chairman of which committee of the Constituent Assembly?
Ans: (B) The Drafting Committee
2. Bhimrao Ambedkar was awarded a scholarship by the ruler of which princely state, to pursue studies abroad?
Ans: (C) Baroda
3. Bhimrao Ambedkar was one of the leading figures behind which pact signed on September 24, 1932 granting new rights to Dalits?
Ans: (B) Poona Pact
4. Which of these is a book written by Bhimrao Ambedkar?
Ans: (D) All Of These
5. Ans: (C) New Delhi
Amazon Quiz Short Details
- Name – Ambedkar Jayanti Quiz
- Date – 13th April To 26th April, 2021
- Time – 12:00:00 A.M. To 11:59:59 P.M.
- Prizes – 10,000
- Type – General Knowledge
- Total Winners – 2 (Two)
- Announcement – 27th April, 2021
- Deliver Prizes – 7th May, 2021
How To Play Amazon Quiz Answer
1. Download Amazon App From Google Play Store Or Apple Store.
2. Sign In The Amazon Account.
3. Then Click The Navigation Menu.
4. Then You Go To Programs And Features Sections.
5. Then Click The FunZon And The Quiz Is Waiting For You.
Terms And Conditions Of Amazon Quiz
1. This Contest Will Commence From 13th April 2021 12:00:00 A.M. To 26th April 2021 11.59:59 P.M. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. You Should Be An Individual Legal Resident Of The Republic Of India.
3. You Should Have Set India As Your Current Country In Your Account Settings On Amazon. in.
4. You Have A Billing Address Within The Territory Of India.
5. In Order To Be Eligible For The Contest, During The Contest Period, You Must Sing-In To Or Sign-Up From An Account On Amazon. In-App (“Amazon. In-App“).
6. Once You Have Signed.In To The Amazon. In-App, You Can Participate By Navigating To The Page Where 5(Five) Questions Will Be Posted During The Entire Contest Period.
7. Therefore, If You Answer All All The Quiz Questions Correctly, You Will Be Entitled Out Amongst Participants Question Who Have Answered That the Participants Questions Correctly.
8. The Draw Of Lots Will Be Carried Out During The Contest Period For The Questions And A Total Of 1 Participant(s) Will Be Selected As Winner(s) By A Random Draw Of Lots.
9. The Declared Winner(s) Will Be Eligible For Winning 10,000.
10. Each Winner Will Be Eligible For Winning One Prize Under This Contest Only.