1. The Ratle Hydroelectric Plant is currently under construction on which river in India?
Ans: (D) Chenab
2. In March 2021, which country decided to amend the country’s constitution with provisions that include climate and biodiversity protection?
Ans: (B) France
3. Achanta Sharath Kamal, Gnanasekaran Sathiyan, Sutirtha Mukherjee and Manika Batra –all qualified for the Tokyo 2020 Olympics in which sport?
Ans: (A) Table Tennis
4. What is the name of this fish, who was Nemo in Disney’s Finding Nemo?
Ans: (B) Clownfish
5. In which of these cities did the first ‘Modern’ edition of this sporting event take place in 1896?
Ans: (D) Athens
Amazon Quiz Short Details
- Name – Amazon Daily Quiz
- Date – 3rd May, 2021
- Time – 12:00:00 A.M. To 11:59:59 P.M.
- Prizes – 15000
- Type – General Knowledge
- Total Winners – 3 (Three)
- Announcement – 18th May, 2021
- Deliver Prizes – 31st May, 2021
How To Play Amazon Daily Quiz
1. Download Amazon App From Google Play Store Or Apple Store.
2. Sign In The Amazon Account.
3. Then Click The Navigation Menu.
4. Then You Go To Programs And Features Sections.
5. Then Click The FunZon And The Quiz Is Waiting For You.
Terms And Conditions Of Amazon Daily Quiz
1. This Contest Will Commence From 3rd May 2021 12:00:00 A.M. To 3rd May 2021 11.59:59 P.M. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. You Should Be An Individual Legal Resident Of The Republic Of India.
3. You Should Have Set India As Your Current Country In Your Account Settings On Amazon. in.
4. You Have A Billing Address Within The Territory Of India.
5. In Order To Be Eligible For The Contest, During The Contest Period, You Must Sing-In To Or Sign-Up From An Account On Amazon. In-App (“Amazon. In-App“).
6. Once You Have Signed.In To The Amazon. In-App, You Can Participate By Navigating To The Page Where 5(Five) Questions Will Be Posted During The Entire Contest Period.
7. Therefore, If You Answer All All The Quiz Questions Correctly, You Will Be Entitled Out Amongst Participants Question Who Have Answered That the Participants Questions Correctly.
8. The Draw Of Lots Will Be Carried Out During The Contest Period For The Questions And A Total Of 1 Participant(s) Will Be Selected As Winner(s) By A Random Draw Of Lots.
9. The Declared Winner(s) Will Be Eligible For Winning 15000.
10. Each Winner Will Be Eligible For Winning One Prize Under This Contest Only.