Flipkart Sirf Ek Minute Quiz Today On 12th December 2021 Is Live Now. Flipkart Sirf Ek Minute Quiz Is Available On Quiz Ahead Platforms. If You Play The Quiz You Win Different Types Of Prizes Even Increases Your General Knowledge.
There Are Total Of Six Questions In This Quiz. You Will Still Get A Chance To Win Super Coins. Just Start-Over & Continue To Watch And Play Every Day. Are You Excited To Play The Quiz? Let’s See.
Table of Contents
Flipkart Quiz Short Details
- Name – Flipkart Sirf Ek Minute Quiz
- Quiz Date – 12th December 2021
- Quiz Time – 12 A.M. To 11.59 P.M.
- Total Questions – 6 (Six)
- Based On – General Knowledge
- Quiz Prizes – Flipkart Gift Voucher + Super Coins
How To Play Flipkart Sirf Ek Minute Quiz
1. You Go To Google Play Store And Apple Store. Download The Flipkart App.
2. Open And Sign In Flipkart App.
3. Go To Game Zone.
4. Watch And Play As Many Videos On Flipkart And Enjoy The Quiz.
5. Get A Chance To Win Super Coins.
Flipkart Sirf Ek Minute Quiz – Finger licking good (12th December 2021)
1. In which of these outlets in India can you order a Maharaja Mac?
2. Mandarin and Cantonese are languages mainly used in which of these countries?
3. Where is India’s only active volcano located?
Ans: Andaman & Nicobar
4. Sanskrit for ‘Moon Vehicle’ which was the first lunar satellite launched by India?
5. The cosmetic brand Lakme is named after which Hindu goddess?
Ans: Goddess Lakshmi
6. Which of these famous structures was not built as a tomb?
Ans: Leaning Tower of Pisa
Flipkart Sirf Ek Minute Quiz – Questions & Answers (11th December 2021)
1. Which of these has been included in the 2024 Olympics as a sport?
Ans: Break dancing
2. The actor Shaliesh Lodha which character who narrates Taarak Mehta ka Ooltah Chashmah?
Ans: Taarak Mehta
3. Which of these did India face at the 2021 T20 World Cup?
4. Which of these directors was awarded the Padma Shri in 2021?
Ans: Option 4
5. What is the codeword which opens the cave in Ali Baba’s story?
Ans: Khul ja sim sim
6. Which of these animals does not have a striped or spotted patterned skin?
Flipkart Sirf Ek Minute Quiz – Questions & Answers (29th November 2021)
1. What is the name of the person who makes the ‘BB Ki Vines’ videos?
Ans: Bhuvan Bam
2. The Star Sports ad campaign for the Indian vs Pak World Cup match in 2015 is popular by what two-word name?
Ans: Mauka Mauka
3. Which color does the South African Cricket team wear in ODIs?
4. What is the name for the camera feature which shoots long hours of footage is a few frames?
5. Which form of art is Pandit Birju Maharaj famous for?
6. What does ‘D’ in ‘CD’ and the second ‘D’ in ‘DVD’ stand for?
Flipkart Sirf Ek Minute Quiz – Questions & Answers (3rd August, 2021)
1. Rajghat is the memorial of which freedom fighter?
Ans: M. Gandhi
2. Ayushman Khurrana starred in which out of the two movies?
Ans: Shubh Mangal Saavdhan
3. What should be used in case of an electrical fire?
4. Which name of Shiva means ‘blue nacked’?
5. What does B in BSF stands for?
6. In which state was the Aadhaar card first issued in India?
Flipkart Sirf Ek Minute Quiz – Questions & Answers (2nd August, 2021)
1. What do you get if you add the largest single digit number with the smallest double digit number?
2. Which of these objects will not be attracted by a magnet?
Ans: Cricket Ball
3. Which of these rupee notes is currently not available in India?
4. The rulers of which of these regions used ‘Rana’ as a title?
5. What is the colour of the ball used in day-night cricket?
6. Which of these superheroes has no super powers?
Flipkart Sirf Ek Minute Quiz – Questions & Answers (1st August, 2021)
1. In Under Punjab which of these is Alia Bhatt’s character passionate about?
2. Which of three landmarks appears on the Rs. 20 note?
Ans: Image 1
3. Which of these gets its name from a Persian word meaning ‘fried’?
4. Which of these is mainly a reading device?
5. In cricket what does the Umpire mean by making a rectangular sign with his index finger?
Ans: TV Umpire
6. Which of these rivers originates in Tibet?
Flipkart Quiz Terms And Conditions
1. This Program Is Valid In India (Territory).
2. The Program Is Open Only To The End Users Who Are Indian Citizens. Citizens And Residents Of Countries Other Than India Are Not Eligible To Participate In This Program.
3. Prizes Cannot Be Transferred, Substituted, Or Encased.
4. Flipkart Has The Right To Substitute The Prizes With Other Prizes Of Equal Value, As Determined By Flipkart In Its Sole Discretion.
5. Flipkart Reserves The Right, At Its Sole Discretion, To Terminate, Withdraw, Suspend, Amend, Extend, Modify, Add Or Remove Portions Of This Program Including The Prize, At Any Time Without Any Prior Written Notice.
6. Flipkart Reserves The Right To Determine The Winner And Such Determination Shall be As Per The Terms Of This T&C. Flipkart’s Decision In This Regard Shall Be Final.
7. The Program Shall Be Subject To Force Majeure Events Rendering Flipkart Unable To Extend The Program, For Reason Beyond Flipkart’s Control, And On Occurrence Of Such An Event, The Program May Be Completely Or Partially Withdraw At The Discretion Of Flipkart.
8. Flipkart Shall Not Be Responsible For Any Loss, Injury Or Any Other Liability Arising Due To Participation By Any Person In This Content.
9. You Hereby Agree To Indemnify And Keep Flipkart Harmless Against All Damages, Liabilities, Costs, Expenses, Claims, Suits And Proceedings That May Be Suffered By Flipkart As A Consequence Of (a) Violation Of Terms Of This T&C By You; (b) Violation Of Applicable Laws; (c) Any Action Or Inaction resulting In Willful Misconduct Or Negligence On Your Part.
The Quiz Will Last As Long As You Live. Quiz Is Alive. I Hope You Enjoy The Quiz And I Know You Will Definitely Crack This Quiz. Go And Enjoy The Amazing Quiz. Best Of Luck.
In which of these outlets in India can you order a Maharaja Mac?
Mandarin and Cantonese are languages mainly used in which of these countries?
Where is India’s only active volcano located?
Andaman & Nicobar
Sanskrit for ‘Moon Vehicle’ which was the first lunar satellite launched by India?
Which of these famous structures was not built as a tomb?
Leaning Tower of Pisa