In which University can you get a degree to make this particular beverage?
Ans: (D) Cornell
2. Translated by former civil servant Imitiaz Ahmad Sahibzada, The Frontier Gandhi: My Life and Struggle is the autobiography of whom?
Ans: (B) Abdul Ghaffar Khan
3. In response to the crisis triggered by a severe drought, India sent food and medical supplies to which island nation in March 2021?
Ans: (A) Madagascar
4. The torch relay for the Tokyo Olympics started in which place, devastated by the 2011 earthquake, tsunami and meltdown of nuclear reactors?
Ans: (B) Fukushima
5. He sacrificed a part of himself to create which weapon in the Marvel Cinematic Universe?
Ans: (A) Stormbreaker
Amazon Quiz Short Details
- Name – Amazon Daily Quiz Time
- Date – 18th April, 2021
- Time – 12:00:00 A.M. To 11:59:59 P.M.
- Type – General Knowledge
- Prizes – 20000
- Total Winners – 2 (Two)
- Announcement – 4th May, 2021
- Delivered – 31st May, 2021
How To Play Amazon Quiz Time
1. Download Amazon App From Google Play Store Or Apple Store.
2. Sign In The Amazon Account.
3. Then Click The Navigation Menu.
4. Then You Go To Programs And Features Sections.
5. Then Click The FunZon And The Quiz Is Waiting For You.
Terms And Conditions Of Amazon Daily Quiz Time
1. This Contest Will Commence From 19th April 2021 12:00:00 A.M. To 19th April 2021 11.59:59 P.M. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. You Should Be An Individual Legal Resident Of The Republic Of India.
3. You Should Have Set India As Your Current Country In Your Account Settings On Amazon. in.
4. You Have A Billing Address Within The Territory Of India.
5. In Order To Be Eligible For The Contest, During The Contest Period, You Must Sing-In To Or Sign-Up From An Account On Amazon. In-App (“Amazon. In-App“).
6. Once You Have Signed.In To The Amazon. In-App, You Can Participate By Navigating To The Page Where 5(Five) Questions Will Be Posted During The Entire Contest Period.
7. Therefore, If You Answer All All The Quiz Questions Correctly, You Will Be Entitled Out Amongst Participants Questions Who Have Answered Those Participants Questions Correctly.
8. The Draw Of Lots Will Be Carried Out During The Contest Period For The Questions And A Total Of 2 Participant(s) Will Be Selected As Winner(s) By A Random Draw Of Lots.
9. The Declared Winner(s) Will Be Eligible For Winning 20000.
10. Each Winner Will Be Eligible For Winning One Prize Under This Contest Only.