1. The Nobel Prize that Rabindranath Tagore won was stolen from the safety vault of which university?
Ans: (D) Visva-Bharati University
2. Which of these famous poets wrote an introduction to Rabindranath Tagore’s famous work Gitanjali?
Ans: (A) WB Yeats
3. Rabindranath Tagore gave up the Knighthood awarded to him, to protest what incident?
Ans: (B) Jalianwala Bagh Massacre
4. In which of these places is a Tagore museum located?
Ans: (D) All Of These
5. Rabindranath Tagore gave which Nobel laureate the name by which we all know the person by?
Ans: (C) Amartya Sen
Amazon Quiz Short Details
- Name – Amazon Rabindranath Tagore Quiz
- Date – 6th May To 20th May, 2021
- Time – 12:00:00 A.M. To 11:59:59 P.M.
- Prizes – 30,000
- Type – General Knowledge
- Total Winners – 1 (One)
- Announcement – 21st May, 2021
- Deliver Prizes – 31st May, 2021
How To Play Amazon FunZone Riddles Quiz
1. Download Amazon App From Google Play Store Or Apple Store.
2. Sign In The Amazon Account.
3. Then Click The Navigation Menu.
4. Then You Go To Programs And Features Sections.
5. Then Click The FunZon And The Quiz Is Waiting For You.
Terms And Conditions Of Amazon Rabindranath Tagore Quiz
1. This Contest Will Commence From 6th May 2021 12:00:00 A.M. To 24th May 2021 11.59:59 P.M. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. You Should Be An Individual Legal Resident Of The Republic Of India.
3. You Should Have Set India As Your Current Country In Your Account Settings On Amazon. in.
4. You Have A Billing Address Within The Territory Of India.
5. In Order To Be Eligible For The Contest, During The Contest Period, You Must Sing-In To Or Sign-Up From An Account On Amazon. In-App (“Amazon. In-App“).
6. Once You Have Signed.In To The Amazon. In-App, You Can Participate By Navigating To The Page Where 5(Five) Questions Will Be Posted During The Entire Contest Period.
7. Therefore, If You Answer All All The Quiz Questions Correctly, You Will Be Entitled Out Amongst Participants Questions Who Have Answered Those Participants Questions Correctly.
8. The Draw Of Lots Will Be Carried Out During The Contest Period For The Questions And A Total Of 1 Participant(s) Will Be Selected As Winner(s) By A Random Draw Of Lots.
9. The Declared Winner(s) Will Be Eligible For Winning 30,000.
10. Each Winner Will Be Eligible For Winning One Prize Under This Contest Only.