1. In which country is the birth of Buddha celebrated on April 8 and takes place along with the flower festival Hanamatsuri?
Ans: (C) Japan
2. By which of these names is the Buddha also known as?
Ans: (A) Shakyamuni
3. Buddha’s birthplace Lumbini is now in which modern day country?
Ans: (D) Nepal
4. One Pali text that gives details on the life of the Buddha is the Mahaparinibbana- sutta. What is the meaning of the name of the text?
Ans: (B) Discourse On The Final Nirvana
5. The Temple of the Sacred Tooth, believed to house a tooth of the Buddha is located in which city?
Ans: (A) Kandy
6. The Buddha founded an order of monks and nuns known as the _______ . Fill in the blanks
Ans: (A) Sangha
Amazon Quiz Short Details
- Name – Amazon Buddha Jayanti Quiz
- Date – 24th May To 6th June 2021
- Time – 12:00:00 A.M. To 11:59:59 P.M.
- Type – General Knowledge
- Prizes – 10000
- Total Questions – Six
- Total Winners – 3 (Three)
- Announcement – 7th June, 2021
- Deliver Prizes – 17th June, 2021
How To Play Amazon Buddha Jayanti Quiz
1. Download Amazon App From Google Play Store Or Apple Store.
2. Sign In The Amazon Account.
3. Then Click The Navigation Menu.
4. Then You Go To Programs And Features Sections.
5. Then Click The FunZon And The Quiz Is Waiting For You.
Terms And Conditions Of Amazon Buddha Jayanti Quiz
1. This Contest Will Commence From 24th May 2021 12:00:00 A.M. To 6th June 2021 11.59:59 P.M. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. You Should Be An Individual Legal Resident Of The Republic Of India.
3. You Should Have Set India As Your Current Country In Your Account Settings On Amazon. in.
4. You Have A Billing Address Within The Territory Of India.
5. In Order To Be Eligible For The Contest, During The Contest Period, You Must Sing-In To Or Sign-Up From An Account On Amazon. In-App (“Amazon. In-App“).
6. Once You Have Signed.In To The Amazon. In-App, You Can Participate By Navigating To The Page Where 5(Five) Questions Will Be Posted During The Entire Contest Period.
7. Therefore, If You Answer All All The Quiz Questions Correctly, You Will Be Entitled Out Amongst Participants Question Who Have Answered That the Participants Questions Correctly.
8. The Draw Of Lots Will Be Carried Out During The Contest Period For The Questions And A Total Of Participant(s) Will Be Selected As Winner(s) By A Random Draw Of Lots.
9. The Declared Winner(s) Will Be Eligible For Winning Amazing Prizes 10000.
10. Each Winner Will Be Eligible For Winning One Prize Under This Contest Only.