1. One 1 May 1897, who established the Ramakrishna Mission?
Ans: (A) Swami Vivekananda
2. Which Indian-origin writer was awarded the Commonwealth Award in 2008 for the book Animal People?
Ans: (C) Indra Sinha
3. In which year did India started celebrating May Day?
Ans: (A) 1923
4. Which two Indian states became separate states in May 1960?
Ans: (A) Maharashtra And Gujarat
5. On May 10, 1901, which Indian Scientist proved that “plants and animal have similar touch sense”?
Ans: (C) Sir Jagdish Chandra Bose
Amazon Quiz Short Details
- Name – Amazon May Quiz
- Date – 11th May To 31th May 2021
- Time – 12:00:00 A.M. To 11:59:59 P.M.
- Prizes – 50000
- Type – General Knowledge
- Total Winners – 1 (One)
- Announcement – 10th June 2021
- Deliver Prizes – 10th June 2021
How To Play Amazon May Quiz Today
1. Download Amazon App From Google Play Store Or Apple Store.
2. Sign In The Amazon Account.
3. Then Click The Navigation Menu.
4. Then You Go To Programs And Features Sections.
5. Then Click The FunZon And The Quiz Is Waiting For You.
Terms And Conditions Of Amazon May Quiz Today
1. This Contest Will Commence From 11th May 2021 12:00:00 A.M. To 31th May 2021 11.59:59 P.M. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. You Should Be An Individual Legal Resident Of The Republic Of India.
3. You Should Have Set India As Your Current Country In Your Account Settings On Amazon. in.
4. You Have A Billing Address Within The Territory Of India.
5. In Order To Be Eligible For The Contest, During The Contest Period, You Must Sing-In To Or Sign-Up From An Account On Amazon. In-App (“Amazon. In-App“).
6. Once You Have Signed.In To The Amazon. In-App, You Can Participate By Navigating To The Page Where 5(Five) Questions Will Be Posted During The Entire Contest Period.
7. Therefore, If You Answer All All The Quiz Questions Correctly, You Will Be Entitled Out Amongst Participants Questions Who Have Answered Those Participants Questions Correctly.
8. The Draw Of Lots Will Be Carried Out During The Contest Period For The Questions And A Total Of 1 Participant(s) Will Be Selected As Winner(s) By A Random Draw Of Lots.
9. The Declared Winner(s) Will Be Eligible For Winning 50000.
10. Each Winner Will Be Eligible For Winning One Prize Under This Contest Only.